Wednesday 13 May 2015


Hello again. Today there will not be any photos however I will try to upload pictures from my real horsey life as well! Tomorrow I am riding a gorgeous Black warmblood x Irish sport horse mare, who I might share, although it is unlikely as the whole share/livery costs are WAAAY too expensive. However, if I do well in exams, a horse may be possible....... =)

So yeah. that's a bit on my horsey life. I ride 2-3 times a week in Surrey and Hyde Park (YAY!) and my favourite ponies are Blazer, Annie, Troy (boy) Curtis (squirtis =)) and Barry baz. But, above all of these, my very favourite is THE CENTI OF EXTREME AWSOMENESS!!!!!! Because, ya, he is just Centi, and he is just perfect...... I'm training my baby long-reining and will be teaching him to pull a carriage soon (yay) because, let's face it, I'm going to outgrow him (he's 13.2hh) so if I train him in a little cart he won't properly have to retire!!!! So yeah I'll be seeing him at half term, but meanwhile i'm going to the amazing Windsor Horse Show on Saturday with a friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once more on the Model horsey front, THERE IS NO UHH (utterly horse hullabaloo) THIS YEAR soooooo I might just die. I've made a setup for Model Horse Tutorials Blog, and will have pictures soon, but it will have to wait a year to be shown (guessing that there even will be a 2016 UHH) so yeah I'm sure you understand my misery. But for now, that's al I have to say, so Good Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =)  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment