Monday 5 January 2015

X-mas goodness

Hi again! I'm going to share some of the horsey goodness that I got for x-mas this year!!! (HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! I know that it's a bit late so sorry about that....) Let's start with models. I only got three Breyers this time:

Trooper: Name needed










Marwari: Already named.... Aladdin's Treasure












Totilas: Needs name....(I might just keep Totilas but I'm thinking about customizing him to Valegro, which is quite pointless because I'm sure that breyer will release a Valegro on this mould at some stage but whatever)













But instead of more Breyers I got the wonderful Andalusian resin from Stone Horses!!! I don't have a photo but I'd like to paint him dapple grey, I might also have a go at making him a Spanish tack set with a bit of research. All pure-bred Andalusians have brands, so if you know how to do these please let me know in the comments... Moving on...(I wont have photos for the following pressies... ;))))

A gorgeous brown harness for lovely trooper (who I need to rename, comment suggestions!!!)

A new airbrush and compressor

A new pastelling set and some glossy fixative for glossy customs!

A load of other customizing related things :)

Some leather lace and tack making supplies...

AND THE MOST EXCITING BIT....

A NEW WHITE SHOW SHIRT
A BLACK SHOW JACKET
WHITE JODHPURS
MOUNTAIN HORSE LONG BOOTS
ANOTHER SHOW SHIRT AND PIN

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AAAAH I'm hyperventilating lol :)
Anyways, see you next time!!! (and don't forget to comment suggestions for Troopers new name...
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment